Cheesy Chicken Sloppy Joe Sliders
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 sliders
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Natural Concord Grape Fruit Spread
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 mini slider rolls
- COAT large skillet generously with no-stick cooking spray. Saute peppers in skillet over medium heat, cooking until tender, about 2 minutes.
- ADD ground chicken to skillet, stirring often, until meat is browned. Stir in chili sauce and fruit spread. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
- FOLD in cheese. Do not overmix. Divide evenly among slider buns.