Gluten Free* Pizza Crust
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 (10-inch) pizza crusts
- 3/4 cup warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ Multi-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 egg whites lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- COMBINE milk, sugar and yeast in large bowl. Add flour, salt, garlic powder, egg whites and 2 tablespoons oil. Beat on MEDIUM speed with electric mixer until dough comes together.
- DIVIDE dough into two balls. Coat each ball with remaining oil. Press into 2 (10-inch) round disks on baking sheets. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 30 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Bake crusts 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Add desired toppings. Bake an additional 7 to 10 minutes until toppings begin to brown.