Beef Stroganoff with Parslied Noodles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons jarred minced roasted garlic
- 1 (16 oz.) jar prepared brown gravy
- 1 (10-3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 oz.) package medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley, divided
- COOK beef in 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned on all sides. Remove meat and juices from skillet. Cook mushrooms, onion and garlic in same skillet in remaining oil. Return beef and juices to skillet.
- STIR in gravy, soup, coffee and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 20 minutes, stirring occassionally, or until meat is tender. Stir in sour cream.
- TOSS cooked noodles with butter and 2 tablespoons parsley. Serve stroganoff over noodles. Garnish with remaining parsley.