Fun Filled Chocolate Dessert Waffles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 dessert waffles
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- about 1 cups Pillsbury Frosting, flavored whipped cream cheese or ice cream
- Heat waffle iron. Combine muffin mix and cocoa powder in medium bowl. Add milk; stir just until blended. Spoon and spread batter into hot waffle iron. Bake until steaming stops. Cool.
- Cut each round waffle into 8 wedges. OR cut each square waffle corner to corner into 4 wedges. Spread half the wedges with your choice of filling and top with remaining wedges. Store frosting and cream cheese filled waffles in refrigerator and ice cream filled in freezer until serving time.