Chocolate Chiffon Pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- Additional whipped cream for garnish
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- COMBINE gelatin and chocolate mixture. Add vanilla. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped cream.