Chewy Almond Squares
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut toasted*
- 1 cup almonds, toasted*
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line 9 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle crust with coconut and almonds. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cut into squares. Store covered at room temperature.
- *To toast coconut and nuts: Place each separately in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until coconuts or nuts are lightly browned.
- Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.