Butter Pecan Muffins
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 10 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 cup butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 10 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Combine flour, pecans and brown sugar in large bowl; mix well.
- COMBINE milk, butter, vanilla and egg in small bowl; blend well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; cool slightly. Serve warm.