Blueberry Cheese Danish Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Blueberry Flavored Muffin Mix made with Whole Grains
- 1 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line twelve 1 1/2-inch deep muffin cups with paper liners; spray liners with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl; beat until smooth. Add egg; beat well.
- COMBINE muffin mix and milk in medium bowl; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full. Top each muffin with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until cream cheese is set. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.