Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- Hot cooked buttered noodles
- CUT beef into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- MELT butter in large skillet. Add meat, mushrooms and onions. Cook and stir until brown.
- WHISK evaporated milk gradually into flour. Add to meat. Cook and stir until thickened. Serve over buttered noodles.
- PET is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.