Apricot-Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, each cut into 8 chunks or wedges
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- PLACE sweet potatoes in large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Place in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Roast 35 minutes or until lightly browned and fork-tender.
- COMBINE preserves, water, lemon juice, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Stir until blended.
- POUR preserve mixture over sweet potatoes. Roast an additional 5 minutes or until glaze begins to bubble around edges of pan. Stir gently until potatoes are coated.