Blueberry Sugar Cakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Homemade Crisco® Quick Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 1 tbsp. divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup fresh or dry-pack frozen blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Spray 18 medium-size muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE Homemade Crisco Quick Bread Mix and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl. Beat eggs and milk together with a fork. Add to Quick Bread mixture. Stir just until moistened. Rinse and drain blueberries; gently fold into batter.
- FiLL muffin cups with batter. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.